WiTT was founded in November 2001 by a group of women executives working in the communications and technology industries in the UK. These women realised that often they were the only woman in their organisation at a senior level and they set up WiTT to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and to share experiences.
Aims & Objectives
- To network and meet other women who share a common interest in the telecommunications and technology industries.
- To educate members on current and future trends in the industry.
- To provide guidance and mentoring through the exploration of real-life career paths.
- To elevate the voices of women with expertise in our sector.
- To share ideas about how to operate in the current work environment.
Women in Telecoms and Technology Limited (WiTT) is set up as a company limited by guarantee.