Our panel discussion on AI and Robotics was held on May 9th, at IBM. You can find a video of the event here.
WiTT board director Michelle Senecal led our panel. She was joined by:
- Sarah Burnett, Chair of BCSWomen, Vice President of Research at Everest Group and one of Computer Weekly’s top 50 influential women in IT;
- Oana Korda, Co-founder & Director of Product, Woogie;
- Laetitia Cailleteau, Managing Director, UKI Emerging Tech Lead, Global Lead for Virtual Agent; Liquid Studio Director, Accenture;
- Rob Morris, Vice President Cognitive Solutions, IBM;
- Giles Pavey, Chief Data Scientist, Dunnhumby; and
- Clara Durodié, Founder and Managing Partner, Cognitive Finance Group.
We would like to thank IBM for hosting this event.